Brine additives are a mix of different active ingredients designed to increase the meat product yield and retain flavour and juiciness.
It is normally used in cooked ham, bacon and fresh meat. The injection volume can reach up to 150% depending on the recipe.
- Good price performance-ratio
- Easily dissolves in cold water and achieves up to 150% yield extension
- Emphasises the freshness of the product
- Stabilizes the colour of meat
- Good water absorption and less cooking loss.
DetailsPacking and storage :
1kg/pkt or 25kg/carton
Best temperature for storage is below 25℃, keep ventilated and dry.
Shelf life is 24 months